The 2017 Nissan Armada is completely new both inside and out to better accommodate the wants and needs of today’s drivers. Here are a few of the most notable changes:
- New Look: The body is almost unrecognizable compared to past models and relies on a truck-like body-on-frame architecture to provide a stiffer ride and better off-road performance.
- New Engine: The engine under the hood of the Armada puts out 70+ more horsepower than it used and gets better fuel economy as well.
- New Interior: The cabin has been thoroughly updated to offer an upscale feel at any trim level. It is also available with a number of new features and technologies including many advanced safety features.
In spite of being a significantly better vehicle overall, the 2017 Nissan Armada remains accessibly priced for many car buyers.
- SV: MSRP starting at $44,400
- SL: MSRP starting at $49,150
- Platinum: MSRP starting at $57,090
The 2017 Nissan Armada provides levels of power and capability that are rare for this vehicle segment. If you need an SUV that can handle the biggest loads, the roughest terrain, and the worst weather, the Armada answers the call.
- Engine: All trims ride on a 5.6L V8 engine that provides a best-in-class 390 hp and 394 lb-ft of torque. With that kind of power at your disposal, you can easily tow up to 8,500 pounds.
- Transmission: The engine is paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission with synchronized rev control and a feature that allows you to operate manually. Front-wheel drive comes standard, but a four-wheel drive system is available. All trims also come standard with hill-start assist, a limited-slip differential, and a tow mode.
- Efficiency: You can expect to get 14 mpg city and 19 mpg highway in front-wheel drive, or 13 mpg city and 18 mpg highway in all-wheel drive
Trim and Features
Riding inside the 2017 Nissan Armada is a delight thanks to a long list of standard and optional features available at every trim level.
- SV: The exterior comes with stylish 18-inch alloy wheels and roof rails to expand your carrying capacity. Use keyless entry to get into the cabin and then set the dual-zone climate controls to separate temperatures. Then start enjoying standard technology like Bluetooth connectivity, an eight-inch touchscreen with navigation, and a 13-speaker Bose stereo with satellite radio.
- SL: This trim is a lot more convenient to drive thanks to a power liftgate, a power third-row seat, and a trailering package. It also comes with front and rear parking sensors and a 360-degree top-down camera so that you can safely get into any spot, and supple leather upholstery that gives the cabin an upscale look and feel.
- Platinum: The top-of-the-line trim comes with an expansive sunroof, heated and ventilated front seats, and a rear-seat entertainment system with dual 7-inch displays. You also ride safer thanks to advanced safety feature like adaptive cruise controls, blind spot monitoring, and forward and backward emergency braking.
Automotive experts have been blown away by how thoroughly improved the 2017 Nissan Armada is.
- Edmunds: “If you’re looking for a big three-row SUV that can tow and venture off the beaten path but also comfortably handle the daily urban grind, the new Armada will be a great choice.”
- The Car Connection: “The V-8 is more than enough engine. It gets the Armada moving briskly, has plenty in reserve for passing and towing, and it sings a great V-8 tune that is reserved during cruising but makes itself known under hard acceleration.”
Put the New 2017 Nissan Armada to the Test
This SUV looks good on paper, but it looks even better in person. Find how much the 2017 Nissan Armada has improved at Butler Nissan located at 4500 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA. It is really easy to reach us from both Milledgeville and Warner Robins if you simply take I-75 to Exit 171.